Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Next Chapter Meeting Saturday, February 16


Chapter 112 February Meeting

Golden Paints & Mediums

Saturday, February 16th

1-4 p.m.


The rep from Golden will be giving us a hands-on demo of Golden products
All materials and pre-primed boards will be provided for our use. 
We can experiment with the different materials

15 person limit • $50 each
the Chapter will pay $25 for the first 10 members to register
open to non-members if space available
Meet at Rising Moon Fine Art Studio, 3 South St, Westborough, MA


TO REGISTER:
send a check made out to "DC112" to:Laurie Bebick, Rising Moon Fine Art Studio, 3 South Street, 2nd Floor, Westborough, MA 01581
If you have a particular Golden product you would like to try, 
please send a request to Kendra Ferreira

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Hi everyone! I am very interested in the workshop! I have to check a few things on my family calendar and then I'll get back to you with a definite response. Can you hold a spot for me, please?

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy said...

OK - I 'm good to go - sign me up!